Sunday, February 4, 2007

I went to my first ever Cornell hockey game on Friday - after 5 years of waiting. While there, I was pretty bored for the first third though Cornell led 3 -1. What made things more interesting as the game went on was when players would ram other players against the walls or start fights and just be right down aggressive. That's what hockey's are about because honestly, all that happens is that they go back and forth on the ice like a million times.

What I also realized that us Cornellians are really mean to the other team. We taunght and scream and throw things at the opposing teams. I think that since we are in the middle of nowhere, this is really the only interesting thing. We need to find more interesting things to do... though I will admit, once I understood what people were saying when they taunghted the other team, it was quite fun.

0 comments: