Monday, April 23, 2007

All-American Rejects

So the year is finally ending and I am still without a job. I think I'm the only one left. And I still have my project to finish plus who knows what that I'm forgetting about. So instead of working, I went to the OKGO/All-American Rejects concert - and it was amazing.

The first group was The Whigs and they were okay.

OKGO was alot of fun just listening to the songs.

But I was really waiting for AAR. Though people complain about them, I don't care. I like their music and had fun jumping and dancing around since their songs are just meant for that. It was the break I really needed.

Now I just gotta finish a project for my energy class which I don't know how to accomplish it within a week, a another project paper for another class where I again have no idea where I'm going, and my final mini-thesis paper which would probably be easier if I had time to do it.

Less than two weeks until Slope Day and I can't wait...not so sure about the music there though

0 comments: