Friday, July 20, 2007

Two weeks in

So I've been here in Richmond for about two weeks now. I got myself a nice 2 bed-2 bath apartment not far from all the main shopping centers and in a nice area. But let me say, it's no New York. It's more humid here and its cheaper. The area I live in is supposed to be the pricey part, but its nothing compared to what rent was at home.

Problem the one thing I don't enjoy is the way people drive around here. No one really moves and have issues turning and merging and I feel like I'm just way more aggressive than normal, even without going over the speed limit.

So I've been trying to get furniture together since I really don't have anything, and the best thing happened. These people who were moving in upstairs needed to get rid of some stuff and saw that I had nothing, so they offered some of their furniture. Now I am the proud owner of computer table and sleeper sofa. Hooray. It was just so nice!

0 comments: