Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yay for Vacation!

After a long and hard 2008, I've decided to take my vacation up to the northeast where it will be cold with plenty of snow - because its already snowed 2 while I was up here.

I love going to PA because its pretty and also because its generally the time where I don't do anything.

Then it was on my way to NY and I was so excited. Spent a few hundred dollars. Got my hair cut. And most importantly, ate really really really good food that I miss so much down in Virginia. I'll probably gain a few pounds (I'm thinking 5 lbs), but at the same time, you're walking all over NYC so I'm still getting my exercise. Anyways, can't wait for more food - oh, and more shopping now that there is no sales tax on clothing under 100 dollars! So much more to choose from than done in VA.

And only a few more days until the trip back. Sigh.

0 comments: