Thursday, August 6, 2009

I may be losing it ... AKA - Told you exercise isn't all that necessary

Today was the first day in quite a while that I've gotten to do some actual work. And boy was it work. And then towards the end of the day, something happened. My computer said that I was fat. Or at least I think it did. With my hate-hate but necessary to work with relationship with my computer, it may have very well said it. Or maybe it was just too much work in one day.

On a second note to the computer calling me fat, while I was looking at the news today, I found an interesting article on why exercise won't make you thin (thanks to TIME magazine). Hah to all! It's quite informative all about how though you exercise and we all spend so much money on it, it can actually make you bigger, mostly because you think you can eat more. It's still interesting.

0 comments: