Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Strengths Are...

I took this “What are your strengths” test today. It’s based on research that was gathered by a man named Tom Rath as part of his series on developing a person’s strengths in order to succeed as opposed to working on your weaknesses. From what I saw, the book really is a good read and makes you think.

After answering a bunch of questions, they give you your top 5 themes or strengths, Mine were:

Deliberative – take serious care in making choices

Analytical – search for reason and cause and think about all factors

Intellection – introspective and go for intellectual discussions

Competition – measure progress agasint other and want first place

Context – understand the present situation by looking at the past

Which are all very true about me. Now to put these babies to work – once I get some that is.

0 comments: